Good Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, July 29, 2011

Challenge: Day 9 of 365 ( I think...I'm losing track because ok send from my phone and not the site...lol...technology!)

I am proud to be an American! The military has been a large part of my life due to the fact that Daniel is in the Army National Guard. Since we have been together her had deployed twice, once to Iraq for over a year and as half, and another time to Afghanistan for a little over a year. It's amazing what men and women from all backgrounds live through in the name of freedom and justice for all. And many that do not make it as well. I'm grateful for these soldiers and all the sacrifices they make and that their families make. Life isn't fair, but I'm grateful for the safe return of my husband and pray for all who are there still and who have returned.

This quilt was a project my friend Crystal Farinella made when I didn't want to throw out all the old Army fatigues my husband was getting rid of. I wanted something for our kids to have (more like kid) of their father's Army days. Maybe one day I will make one to match so that if we have more than one kid, they can each have one.

Anyhow, out arrived today and it is so beautiful! Many thanks to Crystal, she did a great job!!!

Sent from my Droid Charge on Verizon 4GLTE

No comments:

Fishing on the Green River

Fishing on the Green River
My first time fly fishing!

Fly Fishing at Flaming Gorge National Park

Fly Fishing at Flaming Gorge National Park
We just got on the boat and mom took a picture of us. Ang looks so happy! =)

Simba as a puppy

Simba as a puppy
He was so small! Now he's like 110 lbs.!!

Talented Simba

Talented Simba
He is so talented he can balance a turtle on his nose!

Bella & Patches

Bella & Patches
The grey one is the one I'm dog-sitting.

SS Camero

SS Camero
Daniel and his sexy car