Good Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, June 12, 2008

All Cleaned-Out...

SO I've cleaned and cleaned and organized...and now I can't go anymore. It's almost as though I've lost all inspiration to go on and clean-up the rest of it. I have one room and my closet left! But there is so much stuff I need to get rid of...BLACH! I'm going to eat a tasty snack and when I'm done, I'll trudge on. That's what cleaning is all about anyhow, right? Just trudging on.

I'm still a little taken back with the idea that some people out there ACTUALLY LIKE TO CLEAN! Who likes to clean? Who despises it as much as I? I'm going to take a poll...VOTE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
just ran into your blog, and I have to say I think I hate cleaning more than you if possible, it is the worst!! hope you dog is ok too!
Wendy

Cyd said...

Hey Jessica! How's life? It's been a really long time. So you are living in Nevada now? my husband and I will most likely be moving to Tucson AZ in the next few months and are dying for a Vegas trip. He's never been... :) Maybe we could rendezvous!

Fishing on the Green River

Fishing on the Green River
My first time fly fishing!

Fly Fishing at Flaming Gorge National Park

Fly Fishing at Flaming Gorge National Park
We just got on the boat and mom took a picture of us. Ang looks so happy! =)

Simba as a puppy

Simba as a puppy
He was so small! Now he's like 110 lbs.!!

Talented Simba

Talented Simba
He is so talented he can balance a turtle on his nose!

Bella & Patches

Bella & Patches
The grey one is the one I'm dog-sitting.

SS Camero

SS Camero
Daniel and his sexy car