Good Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Dog Sitting:Part 1

So I am dog-sitting for my dad. He has a CRAZY little Weimaraner. She is very, very cute, but has the STRANGEST personality. She does NOT like people. However, the entire time she has been here she LOVES, LOVES, LOVES to be near me! She will even come up to me and paw my leg. When I look at her, her tail wags vigorously from side to side, side to side, waiting for me to pet her. It's been so amusing.

The first night she was dropped off, we left to get something to eat and put the dogs in the backyard. When we came back Bella was running around the house and Erik and Amanda thought I had been killed on a walk with the dogs. Luckily the dog just jumped the fence.

I've been waiting for her to eat something expensive. My parents warned me to put up anything she can chew on. Well, I've been summer cleaning and have huge boxes of things in our living room, for a garage sale, and she hasn't eaten a thing!

She is loving to hang out with Simba (our Rhodesian Ridgeback). They have a dog-rivalry though. She can't eat first, and WAITS for him to eat what he wants, then she will go to the bowls and eat what is left! I tried feeding them both at the same time, at different places, but Simba only intimidates her and the poor dog's ears are so low (this shows that Simba is dominant over her).

All in all, it's been ok, except that Erik, Amanda, and I took them running and Bella couldn't seem to run straight and nearly killed Amanda! Hahaha, who knows what else might happen...we'll see...

No comments:

Fishing on the Green River

Fishing on the Green River
My first time fly fishing!

Fly Fishing at Flaming Gorge National Park

Fly Fishing at Flaming Gorge National Park
We just got on the boat and mom took a picture of us. Ang looks so happy! =)

Simba as a puppy

Simba as a puppy
He was so small! Now he's like 110 lbs.!!

Talented Simba

Talented Simba
He is so talented he can balance a turtle on his nose!

Bella & Patches

Bella & Patches
The grey one is the one I'm dog-sitting.

SS Camero

SS Camero
Daniel and his sexy car