Good Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Our Brief Visit

Daniel got to come home for a week. Then I found out he won't be getting leave for the rest of his deployment!!!! =( Needless to say, I'm very sad. We didn't do a very good job of taking pictures. We get so caught up in the moment we totally forget about the camera. Here are a few pictures that we did take. We had so much fun in Las Vegas. We went and saw The Lion King. It was AMAZING! I love music! We also saw The Variety Show. hahahah...it was CRAZY! I have several favorite parts, first when the little guy balances on the head of the big guy with just one hand and is upside down in the air! (It totally reminds me of knocked up when they are watching Cirq du Soleil.) I also really enjoyed this guy...I can't remember his name now...but he throws this balls onto a keyboard and can play the most amazing songs! Balls are just flying everywhere and it sounds so beautiful!

This picture is so funny. It took him almost 5 minutes to open the thing! These are really cool little Japanese drinks that require you press the top with a plastic opener and push a marble through to open it. I'll post the video later.

Gellato!!! Yum, Yum, Yum!!

We forget to take pictures....This is us after The Lion King at our Hotel. Can't you tell!? We have hotel lighting....

No comments:

Fishing on the Green River

Fishing on the Green River
My first time fly fishing!

Fly Fishing at Flaming Gorge National Park

Fly Fishing at Flaming Gorge National Park
We just got on the boat and mom took a picture of us. Ang looks so happy! =)

Simba as a puppy

Simba as a puppy
He was so small! Now he's like 110 lbs.!!

Talented Simba

Talented Simba
He is so talented he can balance a turtle on his nose!

Bella & Patches

Bella & Patches
The grey one is the one I'm dog-sitting.

SS Camero

SS Camero
Daniel and his sexy car