Good Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, June 8, 2009

Packing Update


i



Today I was packing my room up. Luckily I've had help from Liz! She's such a good friend!! As you can see in the photos my pile is getting bigger, but the mess seems to have just popped out of the cabinets!! It is SO SCARY!! I am so thankful that Liz has been helping me. Before she showed up today I was just sitting there looking at everything...hahahaha...and missing my third grade cohort already!!!! Packing with Liz made me miss third grade even more! We were packing and talking about third grade things like teaching cursive, going crazy, silly kids, saxon math (WE HATE IT), and other boring things. ha ha ha ha...but it was so much fun to talk to someone and pack. Liz is SOOOOO organized! She helped me clear a LOT of the clutter and get it into boxes. HA HA HA HA....well, Marcy and Cindy (my third grade team) were also so very organized! I wish to be more like them! Maybe moving to Floyd Elementary will FORCE me to be that quality that I admire so much in my colleagues. Anyhow, my room is a mess...and my packing pile is HUGE!!!!! More updates later. Have a great day!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Girl! I do not envy you at all...note to myself, throw things out! :-) I'm gonna try to get out to Pahrump this summer!

Jessica said...

Yes, throw all things out!! If you are a collector like myself, it will only make your life more difficult!! Come visit us!!!! Lets go play!

Fishing on the Green River

Fishing on the Green River
My first time fly fishing!

Fly Fishing at Flaming Gorge National Park

Fly Fishing at Flaming Gorge National Park
We just got on the boat and mom took a picture of us. Ang looks so happy! =)

Simba as a puppy

Simba as a puppy
He was so small! Now he's like 110 lbs.!!

Talented Simba

Talented Simba
He is so talented he can balance a turtle on his nose!

Bella & Patches

Bella & Patches
The grey one is the one I'm dog-sitting.

SS Camero

SS Camero
Daniel and his sexy car